As we previously announced, Kate Mulgrew is coming to visit the statue and Bloomington on October 23rd. The Janeway Collective is also hosting her for a ticketed event.
20% of the ticket sales from the event will be donated to Alzheimer’s care and research.
The inspiration for The Captain Janeway Statue is visiting Bloomington! Twenty percent of all ticket sales are going towards Alzheimer’s and Dementia research and services.
There will be a non-ticketed public event at 3:00pm with Kate making an appearance at The Janeway Statue.
The ticketed events are being held at The Woolery Mill located at 2250 W. Sunstone Dr., Bloomington, IN NOT at the Janeway Statue.
The ticketed event begins at 4:30pm local time on 10/23/2022 and will include the following:
- A Conversation with Kate
- Active Members of The Janeway Collective will be invited for a group photo session with Kate on stage (join here)
- SOLD OUT – Separately Ticketed Autograph Session – SOLD OUT
- Popcorn bar with light refreshments
All tickets can be purchased here from 10pm EDT on 9/7/2022 until 5:00pm EDT on 10/19/2022.
- All tickets are General Admission and Non-Transferable.
- Purchase limit of 4 tickets per person.
- Ticket(s) confirmation will be emailed to you at the email address you provide upon checkout.
- Ticket(s) to the “Conversation with Kate” event are required for both the Janeway Collective Member Photo opportunity AND the separately ticketed autograph session.
- Tickets may be picked up at event (will call).
- Refunds will be on a case by case basis, email us here and a member of the Collective will respond.
Autograph Session Information
This is an add-on item, a ticket to the primary event – A Conversation with Kate is required. You may purchase both tickets here.
100 tickets are available; 1 ticket per person.
1 signature per person, you may bring a single item or an 8″x10″ glossy photograph of Kate or the Captain Kathryn Janeway Statue will be available at no cost to you.
Tickets are $50 each, and a minimum of 20% of all proceeds will go toward Alzheimer’s care & research.
Visit Bloomington and the following three hotels have worked with us to provide blocks of rooms just for you!
Located immediately in front of the Janeway Statue, Hyatt Place Bloomington offers the closest accommodations to all visitors, no matter what quadrant you are visiting from.
To book your room visit the following special link: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/indiana/hyatt-place-bloomington/bmgzb?corp_id=G-JCSR
To make your reservation by phone, call 812-339-5950. Use the code JCSR to book your special room just for this event.
A brisk 30 minute walk, or 15 minute scooter ride away from the Janeway Statue. Offering easy access to all who are coming from Romulus, Cardassia and beyond.
To book your room visit the following link: https://www.hilton.com/en/attend-my-event/bmgwlhx-kms-dd5b6074-de9d-4b0c-9d02-331751edc3c9/
For those with transporter access, this is the choice for you as you will have immediate access to the galaxy of your destination.
Use this special link to book your room: https://www.hiexpress.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=EX&localeCode=en®ionCode=1&hotelCode=BMGTO&_PMID=99801505&GPC=CJA&cn=no&viewfullsite=true